top of page
About St. Jacobs
February 10th, 1882, St. Johns was established.
November 30th, 1885, Bethany Lutheran was established.
February 4th, 1887, the two churches combined and changed their name to St. Jacobs.
Click here to see our Worship Calendar All are welcome!
Address: 24697 458th Avenue Colton, SD 57018
From Colton: 6 miles West, 1 mile North
From Buffalo Trading Post: 1 mile East, 1 mile North
bottom of page